Candle care is essential to ensure your candles last as long as possible and burn safely. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your candles:
- Trim the wick: Before you light your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 inch in length. This will help to prevent any soot from forming.
- Place the candle away from drafts: Place your candle away from any drafts, such as windows or fans, to prevent the flame from becoming too large and creating soot.
- Don’t burn the candle for too long: You should never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time, as this can cause the glass to overheat and break.
- Keep the candle away from children and pets: Candles should always be placed in an area where children and pets can’t reach them.
- Store your candles away from direct sunlight: To protect your candles from fading, store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Following these tips will ensure your candles burn safely and last longer. Enjoy!